Companies use Hysolate to:
Isolate Endpoint Threats
An isolated workspace for high-risk user activities on corporate endpoints
- Automatically isolate incoming malware and other malicious content
- Allow users to browse the web and install applications freely
- Eliminate tedious IT exception handling and whitelisting of websites and 3rd party apps
Isolate Sensitive Corporate Access
An isolated workspace to further secure access to sensitive corporate resources
- Secure access to privileged corporate systems and data with an isolated enclave on corporate endpoints
- Isolate remote corporate access from contractors and other 3rd party devices
- Extend “Zero Trust” to the endpoint by enforcing endpoint integrity
Forget Everything You Know About Local Virtual Machines
The Hysolate Workspace:
Takes VM-based security to the next level
Simple and Seamless User Experience
Runs locally but managed from the cloud
Management capacity has significantly gone down, and not to mention the initial learning process."
VP/Information Technology Director
Midwest Independent Bankers Bank (MIB)
Hysolate has reinvented how organizations can isolate applications and data on users' devices and, by doing so, significantly reduce the risk on the endpoint"
Adm. Michael Rogers
Former Director of the NSA
How Midwest Independent Bankers Bank used Hysolate to allow employees...
Browser Isolation vs OS Isolation: A Guide to Choosing the Right Approach for Your Organization
Browser isolation vs OS isolation. What are the pros and...
The CISO's Guide to Extending Zero Trust to the Endpoint
This new guide explains how CISOs and security teams can...
See Hysolate In Action
How Chief Information Security Officers Are Balancing Enterprise Endpoint Security and Worker ...