Endpoint-Centric Web Security
Hysolate delivers web security as part of Perception Point's Advanced Threat Protection suite of products.
Companies use Hysolate to:
Isolate Sensitive Web Apps
Ensure sensitive web apps are accessed from an isolated trusted zone, protecting the crown jewels from external and insider threats.
- Prevent leakage of sensitive data on user devices
- Protects against advanced attacks, including keylogging, screenshots, and ransomware
Isolate Malicious Web Content
Launch potentially-malicious web content in an isolated browser, preventing malware from reaching the organization’s data.
- Isolation of any inbound web threat, without limiting users
- Protects against advanced attacks, including browser and document exploits/zero-days
Reduce Risk from Mixed Usage on Corporate Devices
How is Hysolate different?
Takes VM-based security to the next level
- Protected against screen and keystroke capturing
- Has fine-grained networking, clipboard, and peripheral security controls
- Has built-in full disk encryption and remote wipe support
Simple and Seamless User Experience
- It’s another Chrome window on the user’s device
- Automatically redirects apps, websites, and files to the correct zone
- Supports any web app as-is, without any additional latency
Runs locally but managed from the cloud
- Takes minutes to deploy on endpoints, no data center costs
- Stays always up-to-date, without building, delivering, or updating OS images
- Centrally controlled via an enterprise-grade cloud service
Management capacity has significantly gone down, and not to mention the initial learning process."
VP/Information Technology Director
Midwest Independent Bankers Bank (MIB)
Hysolate has reinvented how organizations can isolate applications and data on users' devices and, by doing so, significantly reduce the risk on the endpoint"
Adm. Michael Rogers
Former Director of the NSA
How Midwest Independent Bankers Bank used Hysolate to allow employees...
Browser Isolation vs OS Isolation: A Guide to Choosing the Right Approach for Your Organization
Browser isolation vs OS isolation. What are the pros and...
The CISO's Guide to Extending Zero Trust to the Endpoint
This new guide explains how CISOs and security teams can...