- Tel Aviv
About The Position
As Hysolate’s Head of Support you will be building and leading Hysolate’s support team.
You will be the customer’s first point of contact for product issues, take ownership of customer issues reported and see problems through to resolution.
Part of your responsibilities will be:
- Researching, diagnosing, troubleshooting and identifying solutions to resolve system issues.
- Developing robust customer relationships and streamlined customer communication.
- Handling communication related to support issues across the relevant teams.
- Creating and implementing support methodologies and processes.
- Being the support team’s tech lead and mentor.
- Working closely with Product Management and Software Engineering teams to improve Hysolate’s products.
- A problem solver with a “can-do” attitude.
- 5+ in technical roles (e.g. SW development / QA / customer-support).
- 3+ years in customer-facing technical roles.
- 2+ years of management experience.
- Experience in building and managing support / CS / SE / TS teams.
- Experienced with endpoint solutions – deployment and ongoing customer care.
- Proven troubleshooting skills
- Technical knowledge
- Microsoft IT topics – e.g. SCCM, AD, GPO, MSI, device drivers.
- Windows internals – e.g. advanced troubleshooting of Windows issues.
- Linux – familiarity with the Linux environment/commands.
- Virtualization – e.g. configuring and troubleshooting VMs, on-prem / in the cloud.
- Network infrastructure and network protocols – e.g. DHCP, PXE, DNS, TLS/certificates, VLANs.
- Security solutions – e.g. EPP, firewalls, NAC, FDE.
- Security experience
- Relevant education