- Tel Aviv
About The Position
We’re looking for a hands-on QA manager that will own the quality of our product as well as continue building our QA infrastructure.
- Build our QA methodology.
- Train junior QA members.
- Review QA processes and the quality of the product.
- Work with product management to scrub bugs and ensure feature testability.
- Act as the release manager for each release to verify each release meets our standards.
- Enhance our build system and our automation infrastructure.
- Make it easy for developers to build automated tests.
- 3+ years of experience managing QA.
- Hands-on experience setting up build systems (e.g. Jenkins)
- Hands-on experience building end-to-end automation infrastructure (e.g. VM-based, Selenium, etc).
- 2+ years of hands-on coding experience with .NET/Java (or similar frameworks).
- Hands-on experience with testing of enterprise systems.
- Motivated and hard working.
- Ego-less team player.
- Getting things done execution attitude.
- Great communication skills.
- Quick learner.
- Customer-facing skills: advantage.