- Tel Aviv
About The Position
As a senior sales engineer, you’ll bring your technical expertise and deep knowledge of Hysolate’s offering to the sales process to plan and deliver quick “mini-projects” (proofs-of-concept) that showcase the platform’s capabilities in the customer’s business context. Sales engineers are able to understand and translate business needs into technical capabilities, so that they can craft, communicate, and demonstrate the benefits that a Hysolate solution provides.
- Present Hysolate’s value proposition to customers and partners
- Own the technical sales process from start to finish
- Understand the customer’s high-level business challenges
- Match Hysolate’s solution to customer’s business and technical requirements
- Work with the product team to define roadmap requirements
- Build long-term business relationships and become a trusted advisor within each customer account
- Present Hysolate’s vision, strategy and product roadmap to executive and technical management
- Drive the adoption of Hysolate’s platform within strategic accounts moving current installations from departmental to enterprise.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in customer facing roles, specializing in Cyber/IT/Virtualization and enterprise solutions
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, with a focus on listening, elicitation, and collaborative design skills
- Strong presentation skills, ability to communicate and deliver a message
- Ability to absorb and retain information quickly
- Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Ability to learn and apply new technologies
- Technical knowledge (several of the below desired):
- Microsoft IT topics – e.g. SCCM, AD, GPO, MSI, device drivers.
- Windows internals – e.g. advanced troubleshooting of Windows issues.
- Linux – familiarity with the Linux environment/commands.
- Virtualization – e.g. configuring and troubleshooting VMs, on-prem / in the cloud.
- Network infrastructure and network protocols – e.g. DHCP, PXE, DNS, TLS/certificates, VLANs.
- Security solutions – e.g. EPP, firewalls, NAC, FDE.