- Tel Aviv
About The Position
For building the core engine of our product, we’re looking for brilliant OS performance gurus, with hands-on experience researching OS performance optimizations and other low-level OS challenges.
You will be responsible for researching, profiling and optimizing our core virtualization engine to meet our ambitious vision. Most of the research would be Windows-centric, requiring wide experience with OS low-level internals.
- Broad experience with OS performance-related mechanisms (e.g. CPU scheduling, memory, power, video/audio performance)
- 3+ years of experience with Windows internals
- 2+ years of kernel development experience
- Team player with great interpersonal skills
- Experience with agile methodology
- x86 assembly experience – advantage
- Experience writing/tweaking hypervisors – advantage
- Cyber security experience – advantage
- Reverse engineering experience – advantage
- 3D / graphics acceleration experience – advantage
- Network virtualization experience – advantage