A Local Workspace to Isolate Endpoint Threats
The endpoint security market has grown significantly over the past decade. However, the majority of corporate security breaches still continue to originate from user’s endpoints. IT and Security teams can provide employees with a fully managed isolated workspace that runs on their endpoint, restoring trust in user endpoints. Employees can work with less restrictions, while isolating any endpoint threats from high risk applications, websites or peripheral devices.
With Hysolate You Can:
- Automatically redirect risky website categories or specific websites into Workspace to ensure safe browsing
- Redirect untrusted documents to only be opened within Workspace
- Allow users to install 3rd party applications within Workspace without the fear of malware infection
- Access USBs and other external devices within Workspace
- Keep any personal activities and data completely separate from the corporate environment
Workspace is installed on user endpoints, but managed from the cloud
So you can quickly and easily deploy it and scale it across your company, customizing settings for each team and their needs. Unlike cloud based traditional VDI or DaaS solutions, Workspace provides a great native user experience, with minimal lag and latency issues, even when using communication and productivity applications like Slack and Zoom.
Hysolate enables organizations to create trusted endpoints that are secure by design.
With Hysolate you can isolate endpoint threats and secure enterprise access with an isolated virtual workspace that runs on the endpoint, and is fully managed from the cloud.
This secure by design architecture splits the endpoint into two isolated workspaces, providing IT and Security management with peace of mind, without compromising user productivity.