A Local Workspace to Isolate Risky Activities
The endpoint security market has grown significantly over the past decade. However, the majority of corporate security breaches still continue to originate from user’s endpoints. Using Hysolate, IT and security teams can provide corporate users with an isolated workspace that runs on the user’s device so users can work freely, with less restrictions, improve their productivity and reduce their IT frustration - all without compromising corporate security.
With Hysolate You Can:
- Automatically redirect risky website categories or specific websites, into Workspace to ensure safe browsing
- Redirect untrusted documents to only be opened within Workspace
- Allow users to install 3rd party applications within Workspace without the fear of malware infection
- Access USBs and other external devices within Workspace
- Keep any personal activities and data completely separate from the corporate environment
Workspace is installed on user endpoints, but managed from the cloud
So you can quickly and easily deploy it and scale it across your company, customizing settings for each team and their needs. Unlike cloud based traditional VDI or DaaS solutions, Workspace provides a great native user experience, with minimal lag and latency issues, even when using communication and productivity applications like Slack and Zoom.
Hysolate enables organizations to isolate risky and sensitive activities on users’ endpoints with a local workspace that isolates applications and data. Hysolate has reinvented how an isolated virtual environment is instantly deployed on a user’s device and remotely managed from the cloud. With Hysolate you can “split” the user’s device into two isolated environments so users can work freely and be productive without compromising security.