About The Position
If you are a senior software engineer, with 6+ years of proven experience in multiple development disciplines, and if you are looking for an opportunity to take the first steps in the security research world – then this position is for you!
Hysolate is completely changing the way we think about endpoints. We're re-architecting endpoints so that a breach no longer matters, users are happier, and IT gets more flexibility.
As a Hysolate security research team member, you will conduct advanced security research to help assure security in the company platforms.
Are you willing to invest time and start dissecting your OS? The world of exploit research interests you? We are looking for a low-level developer who wants to make the transition into a security research position.
- 5+ years of proven practical C\C++\Assembly development experience
- 3+ years of proven development experience with C#, Python or another high-level language
- Extensive experience in debugging Windows applications
- Familiarity with cyber security
Nice to have:
- Kernel development experience
- Reverse engineering experience - especially of Windows-based components and code
- Familiarity with hypervisors