About The Position
We are looking for a hands-on automation engineer for enhancing our automatic testing framework and CI. You will be responsible for writing automatic tests and automation infrastructure for our product and designing, implementing and improving our CI infrastructure.
You will be able to improve our products' quality and security, and ultimately have an impact on our next-generation endpoint platform, based on virtualization technologies.
- 3+ years of programming experience (object-oriented programming knowledge - advantage).
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or equivalent working experience.
- Experience with testing methodologies.
- Ability to quickly learn new technologies.
- Team player with great interpersonal skills.
- Experience with the agile methodology.
- Cyber-security experience - advantage.
- Virtualization experience - a big advantage.
- Understanding of networking and network protocols - advantage.
- .NET/C# experience - advantage.
- Experience with CI design and implementation - Jenkins / VSO / Azure DevOps / TeamCity - advantage.
- PowerShell experience - advantage.
- Linux knowledge - advantage.
- Platforms: C# (Java experience is also optional).