About The Position
We are looking for a hands-on "all-round" developer for building our core products.
Our patented “virtual air gap” technology splits an endpoint into two or more isolated operating systems. We are developing a hybrid endpoint architecture that allows enterprises to seamlessly run multiple fully-isolated operating systems on a single workstation. We achieve this by providing reliable security that assumes the operating system can be compromised.
And "with great power – comes great responsibility." Our core development team is in charge of shaping and building our next-generation endpoint platform based on virtualization technologies - with a focus on security and networking, under both Linux and Windows.
You will be responsible for researching, designing, and implementing a wide range of core features to meet our ambitious vision, with enterprise-grade quality.
- 5+ years of programming experience (C/C++, C#, Python, Java)
- Ability to learn and implant various programming languages
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or equivalent working experience
- Ability to deliver high quality features and fixes rapidly
- Ability to quickly learn new technologies
- Team player with great interpersonal skills
- Experience with the agile methodology
- Cyber-security experience – advantage
- Virtualization experience – advantage
- Understanding of networking and network protocols - advantage
- NET/C# experience – advantage
- Reverse engineering experience – advantage
- Kernel-mode development experience – advantage