About The Position
We are looking for a hands-on "All -around" developer for building our product core.
We are developing a hybrid endpoint architecture that allows enterprises to seamlessly run multiple fully-isolated operating systems on a single workstation. By providing reliable security that assumes the operating system can be compromised.
Basically, our patented virtual air gap technology splits an endpoint into two isolated operating systems.
And "With great power – comes great responsibility", Our core development team is in charge on shaping and building our next-generation endpoint platform based on virtualization technologies with a focus on security and networking, under both Linux and Windows.
You will be responsible for researching, designing and implementing a wide range of core features to meet our ambitious vision, with enterprise-grade quality.
- 5+ years of programming experience (C/C++, C#, Python, Java)
- Ability to learn and implant various programming languages
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or equivalent working experience
- Ability to deliver high quality features and fixes rapidly
- Ability to quickly learn new technologies
- Team player with great interpersonal skills
- Experience with the agile methodology
- Cyber-security experience – advantage
- Virtualization experience – advantage
- Understanding of networking and network protocols - advantage
- NET/C# experience – advantage
- Reverse engineering experience – advantage
- Kernel-mode development experience – advantage