About The Position
Hysolate is completely changing the way we think about endpoints. We're re-architecting endpoints so that a breach no longer matters, users are happier, and IT gets more flexibility.
As a Hysolate security research team member, you will assure security in the company platforms by conducting advanced security research.
If you are a seasoned threat, vulnerability, and exploit research expert who craves tons of fun, and pride in raising the security bar for the industry, we would like you to join us.
- Owning emerging threat analysis
- Gaining insights and know-how about evolving attack techniques
- Predicting and extrapolating attack trends ahead of their occurrence
- Developing robust countermeasures and mitigation
This role requires developing and maintaining substantial knowledge of state-of-the-art security principles, theories, and attack vectors etc. while simultaneously contributing those insights internally and externally to customers.
- Reverse engineering experience - especially of Windows-based components and code
- 2+ years of proven practical security and Windows research experience
- Development capabilities with at least two of the following: C\C++ ; X64\X86 Assembly ; C# ; Python
- Extensive knowledge of Windows debugging techniques and tools
- Thorough understanding of Windows internals
- Familiarity with cyber security and virtualization fields
- Broad understating of virtualization security concepts
- Familiarity with Hyper-V and Virtual Box hypervisor internals
- Familiarity with web security concepts
- Familiarity with containers and Docker security
- Familiarity with Linux OS research and security concepts
- Experience in conducting vulnerability assessments
- Experience in conducting practical penetration tests