About The Position
Hysolate is completely changing the way we think about endpoints. We're re-architecting endpoints so that a breach no longer matters, users are happier and IT gets more flexibility.
As a Hysolate security research team member you will assure security in the company platforms by conducting advanced security research.
If you are a seasoned threat, vulnerability and exploit research expert who craves for tons of fun and pride in raising the security bar for the industry, we would like you to join us.
Responsibilities includes: Own emerging threat analysis, gain insights & know-how of evolving attack techniques, predict and extrapolate attack trends ahead of its occurrence, develop robust countermeasures counter measures and mitigation. This role requires maintaining substantial knowledge of state-of-the-art security principles, theories, attacks etc. while contributing those insights internally and externally to customers.
- Reverse engineering especially of windows based components and code.
- 2+ Years of proven practical security\windows research experience.
- Development capabilities with at least two of the following : C\C++ ; X64\X86 Assembly ; C# ; Python.
- Mastering windows debugging techniques and tools.
- Thorough understanding of Windows internals.
- Familiar with cyber security and virtualization fields.
- Deep understating of virtualization security concepts.
- Familiar with Hyper-V and Virtual Box hypervisors internals.
- Familiar with web security concepts.
- Familiar with containers and Docker security.
- Familiar with Linux OS research and security concepts.
- Experience in conducting vulnerability assessments.
- Practical penetration testing experience.